Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY FOOD DAMNIT.

So I made Banana Bread/Cake yesterday. In less than 24 hours this is what's left. It's a 10 inch pan. My family of ate all of this. I had one medium sized piece myself. WHAT THE HELL.

I buy food home, it gets eaten.
I take home food from restaurants, it gets eaten.
I make food, it gets eaten.. no sorry, DEMOLISHED, DEVOURED, GOBBLED by my family. Considering my Grandpa doesn't eat sweets, I can only blame my mother and sister as the main culprits.

Without labels on my food in my house, everyone just steals it. WHAT THE NIPPLE. But if I eat any of their food without asking, I get yelled at. Well maybe one sibling in particular. I hope they all get fat.

Now I have to make more because I love banana bread. =(

4 comments:

  1. *hug*

    (now do I get any?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you have to hide your food under the lettuce in your vegetable drawer. Mine are see through, but if you hide your food under other undesired food it may help.
    The same thing happens to me too.

    When I was in res in Quebec I bought ice cream bars & left them in our freezer.
    In the morning there were 5 left.
    When I got home in the afternoon there was nothing but an empty box.
    Colocotaires (roommates) were to blame haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo =P.....banana bread =P.....maybe hide the food in your room next time XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. may be your grandparents offered your food to anyone who sets foot into yr house....ever think of that?! what the heck, banana bread is full of fat and and sugr. it is really bad for you. May be if you make something healthy (like broccoli flavoured oatmeal) you won't have to take silly advises as how to store your food....unless you are a squirrel.

    ReplyDelete