Sunday, April 26, 2009

I gave in..

I fail.
Back I go to studying Math and English.. Gahh
----
It's now 9:14pm.
My ears are dying on me, all I hear is the loud Chinese chaotic noise that is typical of my household. It's like they completely ignore me when I tell them I have two exams to study for. They go, "Okay, we'll be quiet."

They'll get back to their conversations, albeit in a hushed whisper.
Next thing you know, in about 2 minutes it's at the same level again.
I tell them once again, they give the same response..and the cycle just continues.

How will I ever study the complexities of Virginia Woolf with this? Urgh.
And I still need to pack and buy stuff for Florida.

So, stressed.



!SHUT UP!

3 comments:

  1. You're almost there Nelson! GL
    I didn't scream like a little girl watching 17 Again. Plenty of other actual little girls there did. Maybe I would if I watched it at home =P

    Time to maple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT! If you need help, I can go shopping for you =P I honestly need stuff to do at this point or I'll start doing my "yearly wardrobe cleaning" early. (which mean more shopping which...gah)

    TRY THAT DARN CAKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. exams make you very hungry. it's not fair!

    ReplyDelete