Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nelson est le sad and tired.

Bloody Ebeneezer!

I did not perform as well as I thought I would do in English.. The one book I did not prepare for at all was Jane Eyre.. and Mrs Dalloway but hellll no was I going to write on that. Four choices in the close reading, I had to choose two to do a close analysis of. Jane Eyre was one of them. Can't do that. Left me with three. A book that I was going to include in my Part II essay was also asked, can't do that one because you can't use part A material for B.. So I was stuck with the 2 remaining poems.

I sat there, I kid you not, for thirty full minutes. It was 4:02 before I finally took off the cap of my pen, wrote my name/etc on the booklet, and started my brainstorming. I basically self taught/made up stuff about one of the poems because I barely studied it considering he spent like 30 minutes on it in class. I hope my wonderful BS holds up..

Suffice to say, I completely ran out of time. I only had time to proofread my first essay/3 and found countless mistakes/errors and made lots of modifications. Got started on my 2nd one to hear, "One minute left!".. There were only like 8 people left in the hall at this time. I fail. I fail. I fail.

Now, I move on to Math. Fucking, math. People were talking about math today in the IKB area as I was waiting to go into the exam room. I did not understand a word they were saying about Orthogonality. I am so screwed.

Five hours to study. I should get off this thing.

GAH;;;

,oh, and my stomach was also growling uncontrollably the entire time. My face turned bright red each time.. ha

2 comments:

  1. aw, you poor thing. see, should have had the cake =P

    almost done! add oil mr. pokie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exams make you very hungry. it's not fair!

    ReplyDelete